Wednesday, May 20, 2009

it end's

So clear silver moonWind moves through my room Memories of Saturday ,Slight turn of the headEyes down when she saidShe's going awayGoing away I need to know this'm I the fool m I a victim I'd rather knowYou'd rather kiss him Goodnight, tonightI'm blinded I tried I tried Is this the way Is this the way it endsDark echo's inside Can't sleep through the nightAll the words I heard you say Fade of the yardLay under the starsStuck down in this place Hands on my faceI need to know this m I the fool m I a victim I'd rather knowYou'd rather kiss him Goodnight, tonightI'm blinded I tried I tried Is this the way Is this the way it endsGet up chase the visionStand up watch the world go byAha Aha You found Feel the reasonBlack clouds are filling up my skyAha Aha I'm I the fool I'm I a victim I'd rather knowYou'd rather kiss him I'm I the fool I'm I a victim I'd rather knowYou'd rather kiss him Goodnight, tonightI'm blinded I tried I tried Is this the way Is this the way it endsI'm I the fool I'm I a victim I'd rather knowYou'd rather kiss him Goodnight, tonightI'm blinded I tried I tried Is this the way Is this the way it ends~

No comments: